What form of payment is required to pay the delinquent tax?
You can pay by cash, check, credit card, debit card, or money order payable to the Reno County Sheriffs Office. If paying in cash at the Reno County Sheriffs Office please bring the exact change of your tax warrant. Make checks payable to Reno County Sheriff.

The Sheriff’s Office accepts the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. Should you choose to use any of the above credit cards, there will be a convenience fee of approximately 2.50% charge based on the amount of tax.

Show All Answers

1. What is the responsibility of the Reno County Sheriff’s Office in collecting personal property delinquent taxes?
2. What kinds of property would these taxes include?
3. I did not receive a tax notice from Reno County in November.
4. What if I think I have already paid these taxes?
5. Why is the delinquent tax bill more then it was in November?
6. What if I've previously sold the property and don’t believe I owe the delinquent tax?
7. What if these taxes are not mine, they are my son’s, daughter’s, etc.?
8. What form of payment is required to pay the delinquent tax?
9. Where can I pay my delinquent personal property tax?
10. Can I make a partial payment?
11. Will I be able to renew my vehicle tags if my delinquent personal property taxes are not paid in full?
12. If I still have questions, what number do I call?