Where should I send requests?
Send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:

  • Clerk of the District Court

  • Attn: Records
    206 W 1st Ave
    Hutchinson KS 67501

Show All Answers

1. Where is the public access terminal located?
2. What hours are the public access terminals available?
3. How do I look up cases?
4. What information is available on the public access terminals?
5. How far back do the computer records go?
6. Are the records available on the Internet?
7. How do I request copies of records by mail?
8. What are the fees for record requests, copies, certifications, etc.?
9. Where should I send requests?