As a resident of Reno County, if anyone ever has a suggestion or comment they would like to make in reference to one of CCL’s regulations, please refer them to this resource on our website: Regulation Revision Suggestions Survey. It provides anyone from the public to provide suggestions and solutions to regulations perceived as a barrier. This is in the middle of our homepage: Child Care Licensing | KDHE, KS.
KDHE Childcare Licensing Information, Forms, and Applications:
- Childcare Licensing Partnership Roles
- Licensed and Group Day Care:
Child Care Center and Preschool:
School Age Drop-In:
KDHE – Childcare Licensing:
Childstart- Training Calendar:
- Kansas Train
- Free One-On-One Support for Child Care Providers-
Available to all licensed childcare providers, focused on promoting solid business practices.
- Training Spotlight- Hands-on strategies for helping preschool children learn about letters.
- State Fire Marshal
- KDHE Childcare Provider Portal
- Initial and Annual Survey Process
Infant-Toddler Specialist for KCCTO-KITS ITSN
Rebecca Vitelli - Reno County
Erin Jett – Harvey County