Animal Bites & Neglect Investigations

Who Do I Call to Report an Animal Bite?

We investigate all animal bites located in the unincorporated areas of Reno County. Our main goal is public protection against rabies. To report a bite case please call 620-694-2900.

How Do I Report Suspected Animal Abuse or Neglect?

If you have a complaint for animal abuse or neglect or a concern please call the Reno County Sheriff's Department at 911.

Helpful Resources: