Diversion Programs & Applications

Traffic Diversions

  • Moving Traffic Violations
  • Minor in Possession or Consumption of Liquor
  • First Time Driving Under the Influence

Criminal Diversions

  • Worthless Checks
  • Misdemeanor Criminal Offenses
  • Misdemeanor Drug Offenses

Diversion Applications

How to Complete and Submit a Diversion Application

  1. Download the necessary application from above
  2. Print your completed form (or print and then complete it)
  3. Please deliver in person or mail the completed application to the District Attorney's Office along with the appropriate payment as stated on each application. No cash accepted.

Reno County District Attorney
Attn: Diversion
206 W 1st Avenue, 5th Floor
Hutchinson, KS 67501

If you have any questions please call the Diversion Office at 620-694-2760.