NEW- Starting June 1, the Department of Aging will be closed from noon to 1 p.m.
Department of Aging Closures
Aging Department will be closed for the following 2022 Holidays
- Martin Luther King Day - January 17, 2022
- Memorial Day - May 30, 2022
- Independence Day - July 4, 2022
- Labor Day - September 5, 2022
- Veterans Day - November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving - November 24, 2022
- Day after Thanksgiving - November 25, 2022
- Christmas Eve - December 23, 2022/December 24, 2022
- Christmas Day - December 25, 2022/December 26, 2022
The Reno County Department of Aging is seeking candidates to serve as a member of the Council on Aging.
The purpose of the COUNCIL is to advise the Reno County Department of Aging regarding comprehensive planning for quality programs and services provided for those over age 60 in Reno County. The Council reviews plans of action and recommends involvement with other community agencies and programs presently serving older persons.
Terms are three years long. The Council meets bimonthly in January, March, May, July, and November on the third Tuesday of the month at 1:30 p.m. in the Rcat Transfer Station. For more information, please contact Barbara Lilyhorn, Reno County Department of Aging Director at 620-694-2911.
Due to COVID-19, please call for meeting information. 1-620-694-2911
The Reno County Council on Aging meets the 3rd Tuesday of January, March, May, July, September and November at 1:30 p.m. in the Reno County Public Transportation Transfer Station located at 120 West Ave. B in Hutchinson. Public attendance is welcome.