- Reno County-South Hutchinson Food Policy Council - The Reno County-South Hutchinson Food
Policy Council is committed to improving access to healthy, local foods
for Reno County residents. From grocery stores to community gardens, our
focus is to provide residents with the opportunity to
eat well and live better.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - The Department of Health and Human Services is the United States government's principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves.
- Centers for Disease Control and Human Services
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Office on Smoking and Health - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is one of the 13 major operating components of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), which is the principal agency in the United States government for protecting the health and safety of all Americans and for providing essential human services, especially for those people who are least able to help themselves
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment - Mission: To protect the health and environment of all Kansans by promoting responsible choices.
- The Truth - Prevention substance abuse and increase awareness about tobacco companies media campaign manipulation targeted to children and youth.
- American Heart Association - Our mission is to reduce disability and death from cardiovascular diseases and stroke. That single purpose drives all we do. The need for our work is beyond question.
- American Cancer Society - The American Cancer Society is the nationwide community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
- American Lung Association - The mission of the American Lung Association is to prevent lung disease and promote lung health.
- Americans for Nonsmokers’ Rights (ANR) - Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights is the leading national lobbying organization (501 (c) 4), dedicated to nonsmokers' rights, taking on the tobacco industry at all levels of government, protecting nonsmokers from exposure to secondhand smoke, and preventing tobacco addiction among youth. ANR pursues an action-oriented program of policy and legislation.